Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » Xbox game streaming lag on a WIRED connection
Xbox game streaming lag on a WIRED connection
MessagePosté le: 30/11/2017 09:40:13 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hi,

I've found countless threads on Xbox game streaming lag, but they are all using wireless and the obvious solution is to switch to wired. That was my solution too, originally.
But having switched to a wired connection about a year ago with no lag, I have been experiencing some pretty heavy and aggravating intermittent lag recently. I'm half-suspecting that it's related to processing power on the xbox itself, but playing it directly yields no visual slowdowns. So maybe the added strain of streaming is just too much for it? It should be noted that there is no change in lag frequency or intensity between 'Very High' quality and 'Low' quality. Hence my thought that it might not be network-related.
My next move is to attempt a factory reset to see if that helps. Aside from the slash and burn approach, is there anything else I can try?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-gam…

corporate marketing video
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 30/11/2017 09:40:13
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Xbox game streaming lag on a WIRED connection
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation