Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » Matchmaking options.
Matchmaking options.
MessagePosté le: 01/12/2017 10:26:54 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hi,

The main reason for this is as follows. There have been many games myself and many others have been placed into where you are with premades which rather are not the best, or are completely dominating. For example, I've had team which pair me with (I am currently rank 60) player near the rank 52-53 range being premade with someone of my rank. This I feel is drastically game changing. One team is always going to be at a disadvantage compared to the other.

Another example may be that Solo parties may enjoy it more if they are put against other solo players therefor their is an equal chance of team communication, etc. This also applies with grouped play.

However, with all this, I can't think of anyway to fix an issue with possibly groups of 5 wanting to only go against other groups..
Any additions to this would be greatly appreciated to hear and I would love to discuss this with everyone.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/17612902447

animated Corporate Explainer
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 01/12/2017 10:26:54
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Matchmaking options.
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation