Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Metalica » Battlerite - You got your WoW arena in my Lords Management
Battlerite - You got your WoW arena in my Lords Management
MessagePosté le: 12/12/2017 08:31:46 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hello,

I've recently been playing a bit of Battlerite, which just came out of Early Access and is now free-to-play, and enjoying it quite a bit.

The game structure is very similar to WoW arenas, focused on short rounds of between teams of 2 or 3 players. Heroes are basically built on the MMO tank/DPS/support trinity, but control like a WASD-based Lords Management (with a bit of fighting game meter-management layered on top). The action is tight and fast, forgoing all of the farming and laneing found in most Lords Managements. Instead, each round is basically just a single teamfight so you really do get to the "meat" almost immediately.

There are some neat wrinkles, such as leveling up to unlock stronger abilities being replaced by earning meter with basic attacks and spending it on stronger ones, or a PUBG style "circle of death" closing in after 2 minutes to force an end to the match. The tutorial and sandbox modes are very well done, making it easy to get to know all the characters quite quickly.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:https://www.idlethumbs.net/forums/forum/2-video-gaming/

Oil and Gas Marketing Examples
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 12/12/2017 08:31:46
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Battlerite - You got your WoW arena in my Lords Management
Shinworld Index du Forum » Metalica
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation