Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Elementaria » Adventure on the High Seas! Uh, I mean space!
Adventure on the High Seas! Uh, I mean space!
MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 05:45:53 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hello,

I loaded up my Imperial Cutter (my favorite ship ♥ ), and headed out to Harrison's Progress to drop off some protestors. So I get the alert that there may be enemy ships on the way, and I prep everything for defensive maneuvers should I get interdicted. Of course I do, some 900 Ls out from the colony. I throttle down and submit, and the guy just starts firing right away. I deploy all of my noisemakers because this guy is buzzing around me, and unleash all of my turrets (yay turrets!). After a few minutes of fighting, he goes boom (which is hilarious because the whole time he's like "feel the cold of space, fool!" or some stupid thing), and I figure we're good. He had managed to get my shields down (I think he was Expert or something, I'm still low on the fighting scale), but they started regenerating, and so I jump back into supercruise. I figure we're good, right

Please Help.

Thanks !

for more you can check:
References:https://forum.id.net/t/help-change/9487

3d medical animation
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 05:45:53
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Adventure on the High Seas! Uh, I mean space!
Shinworld Index du Forum » Elementaria
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation