Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » The Killer Whales 100,000,000 Credit Challenge
The Killer Whales 100,000,000 Credit Challenge
MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 05:51:29 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hello,

This is a rare public event, open to all players, in all modes, using any ship(s) you so desire, engineered or otherwise.To participate, you need only post two screen shots. The first will be considered your entry into this Challenge.

Post your Exploration Statistics page, as shown below:
Note your current credit balance and your approximate time played.When your current credit balance has increased by 100,000,000 credits, post a second screenshot, identical to the above.
Subtract your approximate time played from that of your first screenshot.Whoever has the lowest time will be the winner of this challenge.

I can only ask that you do not use any of the methods regarded in these forums as "exploits" (board flipping/mission stacking/whatever the "exploit of the week" happens to be). Clearly I can't verify that no one abuses the weaknesses of the game, so I'll have to count on your honor to participate with honesty and integrity. This might be a bigger challenge than meeting the objective.

Please Help.

Thanks !

for more you can check:
References:https://forum.id.net/t/help-change/9487

Online Promotional Advertising
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 05:51:29
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The Killer Whales 100,000,000 Credit Challenge
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation