Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Eternia » Engineered beast! Gankers in open story.
Engineered beast! Gankers in open story.
MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 05:53:14 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hello,

Here is hope for all those wishing to play open.
I'm doing a run back to Founders in open, I know it well, it often has players in the instance and 99% are friendly. On this occasion I see 3 ships move to get into my 6 o'clock, I'm like 150ls from Founders so I'm down to the 6 second rule. Interdiction, no blurb in the comms box, this must be a Commander. I submit, deploy weaps and hit full reverse (I'm multis plus missiles on the 2 grade 1 slots). I'm fully engineered, all grade 5 across the board, with full shields and SCB's, boosters so high as to make a virgin blush.

We instance, its a cutter, no, 2 cutters and something else, I boost, boost again but start taking hits. Enough of this, I go FA off and spin a turn and open up, everything onto the first Cutter. He dodges, I go FA on / FA off / FA on to get into position and the cops (I'm report all attacks) turn up. At least one ganker jumps out, not sure about number 2, I engage. To hell with the heat management, let everything rip and close in, after some turns with FA help I'm nose down on his upper hull, pouring in on, heat going nuts.

Please Help.

Thanks !

for more you can check:
References:https://forum.id.net/t/help-change/9487

Online B2B Marketing Examples
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 18/12/2017 05:53:14
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Engineered beast! Gankers in open story.
Shinworld Index du Forum » Eternia
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation