Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » Rank the Star Wars Movies
Rank the Star Wars Movies
MessagePosté le: 22/12/2017 06:57:30 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hi,

What are everyone order of the movies from Favorite to least Favorite. The Clone Wars Show and Rebels can be included in your list. And everyone is entitled to their opinion, dont feel pressured to jump on any bandwagons. I really thought the Clone Wars series was the perfect incarnation of SW staying true to the EU Legends, while also providing unique and epic storylines true to Star Wars. And I liked ROTJ over ANH, just because I think it's more epic and complete and a satisfying end to the original trilogy with Vaders Redemption. Plus the Vader and Luke scenes are some of my favorite scenes in all of SW.
I do not count Rogue One, or Force Awakens as Star Wars movies. Rogue One had to little story in it for SW it seemed to just push us from one action scene to the next which made it a great action movie, but a bad SW movie. And as for Force Awakens, Disney should feel ashamed for even thinking of making that piece of garbage.

Please Help.

Thanks !

for more you can check:
References:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/

B2B Online Marketing Examples
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 22/12/2017 06:57:30
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Rank the Star Wars Movies
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation