Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Eternia » Which SW Planet would you live on?
Which SW Planet would you live on?
MessagePosté le: 22/12/2017 06:58:39 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hi,

The title is pretty self explanatory, out of the tons of planets that we know of in the EU (Legends Included) choose which one you would like to call Home.Feel free to provide a brief scenario you envision for yourself.

For me, let's say I had a decent amount of wealth to my name, I would probably like a luxurious penthouse on Nar Shaddaa. I think the Criminal City aspect of the Planet makes it far more interesting to me.If it was for Old Republic Era, I would choose either Scarif or Spira for the beaches. Scarif because it's tropical, and Spira for the tourism.Then again Corellia had some beaches that were very beautiful.
I'm used to having seasons so any planet with seasons and a nice shoreline would be perfect, although I wouldn't hesitate with the planet being nice all the time. Perhaps mash Hoth, Tatooine, Manaan, and Endor.

Please Help.

Thanks !

for more you can check:
References:https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/

Creative Web Animation Promotion
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 22/12/2017 06:58:39
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Which SW Planet would you live on?
Shinworld Index du Forum » Eternia
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation