Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Eternia » windows and Door frame dilema
windows and Door frame dilema
MessagePosté le: 04/04/2018 09:51:26 Répondre en citant
kesizewi

Hello All,

I have been watching this fourm for some time , there is lots of good valuable information shared among the members. I've 3 large windows sizes of 13 ft * 5 ft for which I was adviced to go with AL/Upvc as ceter part would be fixed and only opening at the corners say 2 ft either side.or fixed windows Al/upvc tends to be cheaper is that same with wood also?I've french door also of 7ft * 6 ft, and it opens outside, putting grill not sure how can that be done, sliding /french which one would be stronger.Al vs UpvcWindows, I saw aluminum windows at from HINDALCO profile, eternia series , specially the powder coated wood shades design and finshes are excellent.But then in market aluminum ones have earned bad name for the cheaper quality ones having poor asthetics and rattling sounds over a period. But the vendor says they life span is 25 years and stronger than UPVC and better suited for Indian climate. He says only in bangalore people prefer UPVC otherwise its Aluminum is the major seller. They do seem to come with gasket and dustproof beading. Cost wise they are much cheaper to upvc (fensta/veka) compared, if thats case why then there are so many UPvc vendors but not the Aluminum ones? also I that comerial building use Aluminium extensively is that reason for not using the aluminum..

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?t=5044
Marketing video production agency

Thanks
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 04/04/2018 09:51:26
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
windows and Door frame dilema
Shinworld Index du Forum » Eternia
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation