Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » Fourre-tout » Postfix change alias/box order (catchall problem)
Postfix change alias/box order (catchall problem)
MessagePosté le: 06/06/2018 07:55:35 Répondre en citant
jackneeson

Hello,

I have a problem: one of our customers wants a catch-all as a backup option while still using normal mail boxes. Our setup is mostly like the one from the wiki.
As far as I can gather from the logs, the virtual alias map is searched for a hit which turns up nothing except for the catch-all which is then resolved in the (local) virtual mailbox. This effectively bypasses the mailbox map altogether for that domain. I want Postfix to use the mailbox map before checking the alias map - this would give me the desired behaviour: existing addresses are expanded to a mailbox or direct forward address, when nothing is found, the last option in the alias map (which is generated by MySQL btw) is the catch-all which is then allowed to its thing. I found others with the same issue but no solution. I also checked the Postfix docs but I couldn't find any option which does this.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums-web2.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-626249-start-0.html
Motion graphics video animation service

Thank you
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 06/06/2018 07:55:35
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Postfix change alias/box order (catchall problem)
Shinworld Index du Forum » Fourre-tout
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation