Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Metalica » How many times have you seen Metallica in concert?
How many times have you seen Metallica in concert?
MessagePosté le: 31/10/2017 19:09:44 Répondre en citant
Johneames

hii,
I know some of you have seen Metallica in concert MANY,MANY times and others not so many....What is your experience? If you'd like to share, feel free to tell us exactly how many times you've seen them in concertI have been lucky as I have seen them in so many different settings. I saw them in 86 open for Ozzy.Went to both Woodstock 94 and 99. Saw them headline lalapoolza. Have been to a show in Burlington Vt in 89 with like 2500 as well as 5 Staduim shows and a dozen or so arena dates. Most recently in Montreal last week! All told I am at 24 shows and I honestly think this tour they sound as good or better than I have ever heard them.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forums.metallica.com/t/how-many-times-have-you-seen-metallica-in-concert/16821

company teaser trailer
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 31/10/2017 19:09:44
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
How many times have you seen Metallica in concert?
Shinworld Index du Forum » Metalica
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation