Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Metalica » Where does the HARDWIRED rank among albums?
Where does the HARDWIRED rank among albums?
MessagePosté le: 31/10/2017 19:14:59 Répondre en citant
Johneames

hii,
It might be a tough sell to place this album ahead of the classics on just one listen but I think I have to do it. There is not a song on this album that has not raised my eyebrows or made me smile at some point. I am proud of METALLICA, and all the feelings I've ever had, hoping that they'd be able to deliver on their talent and show once more the complete domination and utter prowess of the metal genre ends right here!!!James, Lars, Kirk and Rob, job well done. You have taken a hard core lifelong fan and output the greatest album of your careers, imo.I've always though James was just getting better and better as a guiatr player, and I think this proves it. I started to get really excited when they released the Guitar Center video, but hell, I did not expect this.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forums.metallica.com/t/where-does-the-hardwired-rank-among-albums/7536

Product Intro Video
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 31/10/2017 19:14:59
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Where does the HARDWIRED rank among albums?
Shinworld Index du Forum » Metalica
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation