Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » Who else is getting Doom and/or Skyrim for the Switch?
Who else is getting Doom and/or Skyrim for the Switch?
MessagePosté le: 02/11/2017 19:40:11 Répondre en citant
Who else is getting Doom
Invité

hii,
I kind of wish these games weren't releasing just one damn week apart, because I really want to buy both at release. I want to get Xenoblade in December though, so I need to be somewhat financially responsible and resist the urge to buy both Doom and Skyrim this year. Never played Doom, but played a bit of Skyrim on PS3 which was a rather frustrating experience because of the many technical issues. Having a portable Skyrim sounds great, especially with traveling during the upcoming holidays. My guess is that Doom will drop more quickly in price since it is published by Bethesda. Skyrim being published by Nintendo may indicate price drops won't happen quickly.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?s=dc85f8049de0c89d3e2f0cbc7a760826&t=1457115

Technology Advertisement Example
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 02/11/2017 19:40:11
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Who else is getting Doom and/or Skyrim for the Switch?
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation