Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » Why Isn't Most Game Music as Memorable as it Once Was?
Why Isn't Most Game Music as Memorable as it Once Was?
MessagePosté le: 02/11/2017 19:46:12 Répondre en citant
Why Isn't Most Game Music
Invité

Hii,
Could be rose tinted glasses, but when I hear music from Mario 64 or FF7-10, or SoTN, I can immediately start humming the songs. Yet with most modern games, aside from a few, and this is an opinion, nothing is really memorable. Even playing through Odyssey now, there are some good tunes, but not really memorable. The Woods is a perfect example, with that surfer guitar playing, it's great, but I don't think memorable in a few months, let alone years. Now think of Mario 64 Bob-Omb field, racing the Koopa, hell I can even think of the sounds the cannon makes when it loads you- mid tune. Or Marble Gallery in SotN.Like I said this is my personal opinion, but is anything going to stick around in your head in 10 years?The closest I can think of to me is maybe Spelunky's opening or the operatic opening of Demon's Souls, or something along those lines.What do you think will be around in years to come as memorable? Granted like I said that was gaming hay day, having all day to play Mario64, now I get in an hour when I can, so maybe that's why the music doesn't really resonate.

Thanks!

For More You Can Check: Wearable Product Demo
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 02/11/2017 19:46:12
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Why Isn't Most Game Music as Memorable as it Once Was?
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation