Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Metalica » Who would you like to kill in a random battle?
Who would you like to kill in a random battle?
MessagePosté le: 09/11/2017 12:27:59 Répondre en citant
Johneames

hii,
Just a random encounter that you don't expect to see (but, maybe secretly, hope for).No reason, logical or illogical is allowed (No SHAMING).Well I had one person I would love to kill, even if he was on my own team....sigh....but we will never see him again. (Internet cookie for whoever can guess who I am talking about).You seem to be laboring under the impression that I'd care if you did sink me. Because in all likelihood, by the time you do manage to sink me - if - I'll have already won the match. And that's all I care about. So go ahead, if you see me, try to sink me. I won't even remember you from the forums enough to care about the name of the person who is shooting me.Just the name(s).

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/142039-who-would-you-like-to-kill-in-a-random-battle/

case study sample
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 09/11/2017 12:27:59
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Who would you like to kill in a random battle?
Shinworld Index du Forum » Metalica
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation