Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Heroic Age » Metalica » What the heck is that voice with unknown language?
What the heck is that voice with unknown language?
MessagePosté le: 09/11/2017 12:29:55 Répondre en citant
Johneames

hii,
My captain voice is set to Pirate English. After this update and during the game, I hear other announcements in an unknown language during the game. Anyone else?Yep using the Pirate voice option and I'm hearing what I think is Russian after someone uses the Quick Message system. I'm also hearing battle sounds while looking at the load screen before battle, its faint but I've even heard the sound of a ship exploding. Wargaming messed around with the sounds, all of the Voice stuff is up. Several other people have noticed the problem, check out the latest developer post in the 6.13 bugs section, a lot of people are having this problem.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/142157-what-the-heck-is-that-voice-with-unknown-language/

graphic animation
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 09/11/2017 12:29:55
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
What the heck is that voice with unknown language?
Shinworld Index du Forum » Metalica
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation