Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » What is the best headset currently on the market?
What is the best headset currently on the market?
MessagePosté le: 10/11/2017 15:31:58 Répondre en citant
Johneames

hiii,
I would consider myself to be a hardcore gamer on the PC, and I play all sorts of games including fps, strategy, rpg, really anything. I am looking for the best headset that money can buy. I currently have the Hyperx Cloud 2, which is a decent headset for its price. I have had that headset for 2 years now. I have attempted to do research on the best headsets, but now i am looking for some opinions on the very best headset.Shure SRH1440 are probably one of the best you would need to get a separate mic but when you say you want the best sound your talking about leaving gaming headsets behind and looking into getting into audiophile territory it can get expensive fast. This is a good set runs around $300 and will blow any gaming headset out of the water. You could also benefit in getting a headphone amp aswell but it's not required with these and they will sound great either way.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3533377/headset-market.html

motion graphics animations
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 10/11/2017 15:31:58
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
What is the best headset currently on the market?
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation