Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » Why does my computer get weird lag sometimes?
Why does my computer get weird lag sometimes?
MessagePosté le: 12/11/2017 09:00:29 Répondre en citant
Johneames

hii,
I've had my gaming pc for a little over a half year, and around three months ago, I started getting this bizarre issue. It is hard to explain, but sometimes, when a large lag-inducing event occurs in my game, the game literally drops to 1 fps and it keeps freezing then unfreezing repeatedly (not a great description to be honest but I don't know how else to describe it.) This has happened in both the games I play right now, pubg and Paladins, and I have short videos of what the lag looks like in each game which I have provided below. In order to fix this issue, I need to restart my computer; restarting just the game does not fix the issue. If anyone knows of a solution, I would love to hear it. Also, if needed, I can provide what the parts of my computer are if that would help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/why-does-my-computer-get-weird-lag-sometimes/

video explainers
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 12/11/2017 09:00:29
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Why does my computer get weird lag sometimes?
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation