Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » What is Rift hanging its hat on? Same question for players.
What is Rift hanging its hat on? Same question for players.
MessagePosté le: 24/11/2017 12:20:15 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hi,

So I've been kicking around the thought of buying the new xpan but a few telltale signs are drawing me back atm. I noticed the population "high", "low", status is no longer displayed on the shard marque. That coupled w/ the recent indicator that players will be placed on populated shards on log-in. Mobile Rift went down despite heavy player complaint and now chat CSR. MIA players and no new player replacements. MIA players that were long time supporters. Continuing withdrawal of other gaming entities as side support to the game.

With so much hanging in the balance, its curious if the game is actually stable to remain open. The expansion release is looming and its almost more sensible to just play something else. There is, the pop. decline, loss of utilities, efficient csr support and loss of attention in the gaming community. What is the Trion team hanging their hats on? In terms of income, prospectively speaking, what's their anticipation of players that will carry over to the new xpan to pay for it? It wouldn't seem that pre-release SF has done too well. Of course, this info is never shared. But if it hasn't, what will keep Rift afloat?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/general-discussion/488162-wh…

animated product launch
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 24/11/2017 12:20:15
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
What is Rift hanging its hat on? Same question for players.
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation