Shinworld

Groupe pour le jdr
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Shinworld Index du Forum » Shinworld » General » bug in tutorial. cant activate ego power
bug in tutorial. cant activate ego power
MessagePosté le: 25/11/2017 12:49:33 Répondre en citant
Johneames

Hi,

Just started playing on xbox today(I mainly play on ps3 and pc) and I made my first toon, upon entering the game all my nifty stuff popped up, tricked out title, epic gun, fuschia charger, hydra, vbi sentinel, outfits,nades,headgear,etc.... and a bunch of nice blue guns from the epic lockboxes from ark codes. Went through the tutorial and cant activate ego power. Tried binding it to every button I could, and still no go. When you press it you hear the noise, but the text command doesnt come up on screen. The button works, tried 3 diff controllers. Works fine in menus etc.

Cant get through tutorial though. And I have items in claims counting down. Im not about to delete the toon because thats not the issue, plus I have things that were awarded one char only and cant get back if I delete and try again. I know support could give them back if it came down to it... but its a hassle I dont want to deal with. Not a great first experience on xbox. Never had a problem like this on ps3 with 17 characters on 3 accounts.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?206609-bug-in-tutorial.-cant-acti…

Animated Business Whiteboard Video
Publicité
MessagePosté le: 25/11/2017 12:49:33
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
bug in tutorial. cant activate ego power
Shinworld Index du Forum » General
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation